QuickBooks Integration Documentation
WELCOME TO THE QUICKBOOKS INTEGRATION HELP CENTER
QuickBooks Integration Addon is designed to allow store owners to export products, customers and orders from your store to QuickBooks and to import products from QuickBooks. QuickBooks Integration Addon can help you synchronize product and customer information between your online store and your accounting package, thus ensuring order data is correctly assigned to the proper accounts.
- QuickBooks Desktop USA version: from 2008 (Pro, Premier, Enterprise).
- QuickBooks Desktop Canadian version: from 2010 (Pro, Premier, Enterprise).
- QuickBooks Desktop UK version: from 2010 (Pro, Premier, Enterprise).
- QuickBooks Desktop Australian version: from 2010 (Pro, Premier, Enterprise).
NOTE: The only restriction of unregistered/DEMO version is that it allows to process only 5 records e.g. export 5 customers or import 5 products. There are no other limitations.
NOTE FOR CANADIAN USERS:
Addon won't work with old Canadian versions of QuickBooks. Canadian version 2010 is supported only
Here are a few steps so you could start quickly:
- Install Store Manager on your PC or laptop and register using Primary license key. Launch Store Manager and set up connection to your store database (F12). Set up FTP connection settings to be able to upload images. Register QuickBooks Integration (F12 -> Plug-ins tab)
- Register QuickBooks Integration addon
- Set up Import/Export settings:
BROWSE HELP TOPICS
Install Store Manager, register application and set up connection settings
QuickBooks Integration addon installation and registration
Setup the Import/Export Wizard for product, customer, orders, Set up connection to your database.