QuickBooks Desktop Integration
WELCOME TO THE QUICKBOOKS INTEGRATION HELP CENTER
QuickBooks Integration Addon is designed to allow store owners to export products, customers and orders from your store to QuickBooks and to import products from QuickBooks. QuickBooks Integration Addon can help you synchronize product and customer information between your online store and your accounting package, thus ensuring order data is correctly assigned to the proper accounts.
The QuickBooks Integration Addon is the Store Manager addon, which means, that it is a part of Store Manager (it is already built-in the software) and should be registered with a separate license key. So to use the addon you have to install and register Store Manager first.
- QuickBooks Desktop USA version: from 2008 (Pro, Premier, Enterprise).
- QuickBooks Desktop Canadian version: from 2010 (Pro, Premier, Enterprise).
- QuickBooks Desktop UK version: from 2010 (Pro, Premier, Enterprise).
- QuickBooks Desktop Australian version: from 2010 (Pro, Premier, Enterprise).
NOTE: The only restriction of unregistered/DEMO version is that it allows to process only 5 records e.g. export 5 customers or import 5 products. There are no other limitations.
NOTE FOR CANADIAN USERS:
Addon won't work with old Canadian versions of QuickBooks. Canadian version 2010 is supported only
Here are a few steps so you could start quickly:
- Install Store Manager on your PC or laptop and register using Primary license key. Launch Store Manager and set up connection to your store database (F12). Set up FTP connection settings to be able to upload images. Register QuickBooks Integration (F12 -> Plug-ins tab)
- Register QuickBooks Integration addon
- Set up Import/Export settings:
- Export Products to QuickBooks
- Export Customers to QuickBooks
- Export Orders to QuickBooks
- Import Products from QuickBooks
BROWSE HELP TOPICS
Install Store Manager, register application and set up connection settings
QuickBooks Integration addon installation and registration
Setup the Import/Export Wizard for product, customer, orders, Set up connection to your database.