2. Quick Start Guide
QuickBooks Integration is Store Manager addon, that means, that it is a part of Store Manager (it is already built-in the software) and should be registered with a separate license key. So in order to use the addon you have to install and register Store Manager and se tup all required settings first.
In order to start using the QuickBooks Integration addon you have to go through the following steps:
Check our License Agreement for detailsRelated KnowledgeBase articles:
3. Launch Store Manager and set up connection to your store database (F12). Set up FTP connection settings to be able to upload images.
4. Order and register QuickBooks Integration addon using QuickBooks Integration License key (F12 -> Plugins tab).
- Export Products to QuickBooks
- select the type of entry you want to create: Inventory, Non Inventory, Service or Other Charge entries
- modify the existing products only, create new ones only or do both - chose corresponding option
- map QuickBooks and store Products to avoid duplicates
- Export Customers to QuickBooks
- map QuickBooks and store Customers to avoid duplicates
- filter Customers to be exported (filter customers by first name, last name, company, etc.)
- Export Orders to QuickBooks
- create Sales Orders, Sales Receipts or Invoices - suitable for limited versions of QuickBooks
- filter Orders to be exported (filter orders by data, order id, status, etc.)
- create Refunds
- export Taxes
- Import Products from QuickBooks
- create new Products
- update Stock/Price
- optionally update Name, Price, Quantity and Description
6. Check your products on QuickBooks.